Saturday, July 17, 2010

Feeling sexy during pregnancy..?

i am 35 weeks prego and i have recently found stretch marks on my belly..im very insecure about then. i have already had the ones on my thighs and have gotten used to them but i was doin really good keepin moisturizer on my tummy but it didnt work..they still came up..my guy dont seem to mind..he just says they will go away after i have him and do my workouts and stuff..we still have sex on a regualar basis..but i just dont feel sexy with them..and with all the cellulete on my legs and thighs grosses me out..but hes still so calm about it..is he just saying that? and will i b able to get my body back to the way it was?
I think pregnant chicks are hot! your a hot mamma :) just act like your sexy self cheer up! he loves you! youll lose the weight later
oh **** yea that turns me on!! :O
I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pregnancy & Parenting