Thursday, July 8, 2010

My 4 year old pulled down her pants today?

my 4 year old was playing with her friends when their mother came to me and told me that she was behind the shed with her two daughters taking down their pants (underwear pants, not american kind of pants) and my daughters was already down, one of the daughters has been caught before taking down other childrens pants and this isnt the first time i have caught her with my daughter doing it, her mother seemed shocked though... why is this child doing that with all the children? i do not want my daughter showing her bum to other children, it has made my daughter touch her front all the time if she is sitting with just pants on waiting for a bath or something she would just sit there and touch herself, it is not normal!! what does it mean and what can i do?? help please..
Actually, it is 100% normal. They

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pregnancy & Parenting