Thursday, July 8, 2010

Someone... please help?

ok... so im 34 weeks pregnant, baby dropped last week...



since then i have been getting horrible cramps to my bump...



Also lower back pain... frequently needing to pee and poo... (sorry tmi)



She feels SOOO heavy and feels like shes literally going to just drop out!!!



She has measured 2-3 weeks bigger since i was 21 weeks... and the consultant i saw 2 weeks ago said that she is a full bodied baby...?



Please help... I want to know if i will be going into prem labour... OR if it is totally normal to be in this much pain?



Baby is VERY active too...
with my 2nd child, i had those pains, thought i was going to have her early, but thankfully she came at 37 weeks.. she was still 3 weeks early, but she was a big baby.. 7.5 lbs. and 18 1/2 inches. same size as my 1st born when she was born.. and she came 2 days before her due date.. i would talk to your doctor about it tho.. just to make sure nothing is going on.. cuz it happened to me.. and at 35 weeks i was dialted to a 3.. and 80% effaced..
I would call the doctor and ask.
you could have many reasons for feeling that way, a touch of a cold, dehydration, stress, or labor, I would call your ob just to be safe and get their opinion, they may want you to go in and get checked to be safe.%0D%0A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pregnancy & Parenting