Saturday, July 17, 2010

How can I tell my parents that I am sorry for acting the way I do?

I have been under a lot of stress lately. When things do not go my way I get angry and blow up and say things like I hate you and I wish you was dead. I really do not mean any of these things and feel bad because I love both of my parents to death and I will give my life for them. I want some advice from some people because I want to be a good child again. I want to be just a nice respectful and generous kid like I was before. Any suggestions?
tell them ur sorry and u love them.say i didnt mean it i just got mad. u know u do need some puinshment grounding or spanking good luck
Pick a quiet time and just go in and tell them!
you can tell your parents your sorry for one thing taking things out on other people isn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pregnancy & Parenting