Saturday, July 17, 2010

Is it as fun for boys to have a baby sister as it would be to have a baby brother?

I have one son and another bub on the way. At a scan the Dr said he thought it was a girl. I was quite disappointed. I really wanted my son to have a little brother to play with. I figure boys will have more fun with another boy in the family. I was hoping for two boys, then a girl. my son will be 26 months old when baby is born. So, just wondering what others think - do girl/boy siblings get along and have as much fun as boy/boy siblings?
I have four sons and two daughters. First is my oldest boy, then the two girls one after the other and the other three boys are the youngest. My oldest son has been enamored with his sisters from the moment they met. He enjoys their company, appreciates their humor and seeks to please them. He doesn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pregnancy & Parenting