Friday, March 13, 2009

Did my son

What does it mean when wax comes dripping out of your ear?


my 2 yr old had fever yesterday..today fever is gone..no pain,eating and peeing and wax is coming out gooey and yellow and icky..goes to dr. in hr



Honestly his fever may have loosened up the ear wax enough to let it seep out. One of my girls has the worst ear wax issues, I wouldn't worry about it!




I don't think it exploded they would be in a great deal of pain and discomfort. Trust me I have had chronic ear infections from the time I was an infant. I had tubes twice and punctured my ear drum diving. I am no expert but but taking them to the Doc will put your mind at ease. I will keep you both in my thoughts.




oh.. he could have a very bad ear infection.. or something could be wrong with his ear drum. i remember a friend of my mother's child busted her own ear drum and it oozed wax looking stuff and all that icky you're talking about.





but it could just be an ear infection!





good luck and i hope your little one gets better soon.




Probably just waxy build-up exiting the ear canal. It's the ears natural way to cleanse itself.





If the ear drum exploded there would be a small amount of crusty blood on his pillow (if it happened overnight) with some crusty blood on his earlobe and possibly some hair.




Ask him if it hurts,if it does he needs to see his pediatrician at this point.




If there is no blood or pain then I doubt his ear drum exploded.




my ear drum busted when i was about 5 and there was blood everywhere. I dont think its that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pregnancy & Parenting