Friday, March 27, 2009

How about the name........?

Which do you prefer





GIRL names-





-Robin Layne


-Toni Layne


-Patricia Layne


-Emma Layne





I want the middle name to be Layne, obviously, whats a good 1st name?



TOni!!! or emma. both are cute.




Personally, the middle name is not good. Robin is too oldy, Toni is like boish, Patricia is too out of the ordinary. But Emma's OK. Not my favorite, but probably the best out of the other ones.




Toni




girl names i like





poppy


aisha


sasha


marie oh yeah nd i also like robin :)




Emma Layne




I only like Emma out of all of those..




Emma Layne is the only one I like out of these




emma layne best and most normal name




Honestly I dont like any of them, but if i had to choose it would be Emma Layne




I like Emma and Robin :o)




i dont like any of them

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pregnancy & Parenting