Friday, March 27, 2009

Would you call the doctor on call for this, or just wait til Monday?

I am trying to conceive and am supposed to call my doctor office when I get my period so they can call in a prescription for Clomid for me, which I am supposed to start on day 3. I think my period is coming.. I have light brown discharge right now. If I do get my period tonight, then day 3 will be on Sunday. My doctors office is closed all weekend. Should I call the nurse on call to ask her to call in the prescription for me so I can start it on Sunday, or is it okay to wait until Monday which is technically day 4?



It's not a big deal to take it a day late, but I would call her today and get the prescription filled. Better to plan for your period coming and take it at the right time, rather than wait. Good luck!




Just call. The worse that will happen is that they will tell you to call back Monday.




I would call so that you would at least have it if you need it.




I would call at least you will have them if needed.




i would call. you usually have discharge before you start

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pregnancy & Parenting