Friday, March 13, 2009

How can I change my pic?

lol. Ok I don't want to use an avatar. And I went to my 360 page put pics on there and then edited my answers page and picked use 360 photo. But it still isn't working. Any suggestions?



I noticed when I did this at first it took awhile for it to load(probably about 24 hours).





As long as you did everything correctly it'll pop up within the next day or so.




I have this problem too. I set my 360 page with a photo and it shows up when I go to the Home page (if I were to comment on an article for example) but on Answers it still hasn't shown up. And it's been a couple of months now, lol.




It took 2 days for me last time i changed it.


Supposedly were supposed to be able to change it right from here soon. Instantly. :D




go to yahoo 360 when editing photos you need to set the pic you want as a default pic :)




Make sure that after you upload it that it is selected to be the icon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pregnancy & Parenting