Friday, March 13, 2009

Okay. So I am going out with my guy best-friend. It is still in the air if my Best-Friend is going to go and it is in the air if his Best-friend is going to go. I seriously don't want to go with him without my Best-friend. what do I do? I can't back out I already made a promise to go.



Only you know how you feel about this situation. If you cannot find another girlfriend to go with you, you can inquire(call) if your guy friend will be accompanied by his friend. Then you can decide. You just want to have a nice time, and it turns out to be a big decision. Social situations are not always easy.


Have a good time!




Why don't you ask another friend of yours (a girl) to go with you? If not, it's just a movie, not much talking, so it shouldn't be too bad,




Ask one of your she friends to go with you and you will be going as a group.




just go, and dont give him signs that you like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pregnancy & Parenting