Friday, March 27, 2009

My Friend is mad cause I didn

I told my friend Katie about a week ago that I liked this guy. And we started talking about our crushes and everything was good. Well today I went to my best friend's house Kate and she told me that she had a crush on this one guy. Then I told her cool and she should ask him out.Then when I told her about my crush. Then she got an e-mail from MySpace from Katie that I told her my crush. Kate was mad at me cause she said I should have told her first. I know I should be mad at Katie but Katie knew that I just told Kate who I liked. I don't know what to do now?



That was really confusing. Kate and Katie... interesting.





Anyways, you really shouldn't worry about whether Kate is mad at you or not. You don't have to tell her anything and she's mad at you for a really stupid reason. Just because you told Katie first or whatever, doesn't make you a bad friend. So really, just brush it off and don't worry about it. If she's going to be mad at you over that and hold it against you, she's not worth your time.




Aha!!! A question I finally know how to answer :) Ok so, just apologize or better yet just tell her that you didn't really know how to bring it up and you and Katie were already talking about whoever it was. In my experiance I liked the same guy my friend did, and i didn't tell her until a few weeks ago. She wasn't mad, because at that point she realized that the guy was a stupid idiot who dated worthless girls who are decked out in A&F from head to toe. Anyway, neither of us like him and we've BOTH moved on. Good Luck!!!




Don't let it worry you so much, as u say she is your best friend. And best friends do forgive, say sorry, if she doesn't accept then she is not your best friend after all. maybe she has a crush on the same guy..




does it really matter? its a dumb thing to be mad over in the first place. i think you should just tell kate or katie or whoever to grow up and get over it. there, problem solved.




Drama. Drama. Drama.





What?




how old are you guys? because this is very childish it shouldnt matter who u told first as long as she knows.




Dont worry about it.It is your choice to tell whoever you want

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pregnancy & Parenting