Friday, March 13, 2009

When did this happen to you?

I am now 6 months pregnant and i didn't start getting sore breasts and nipples until i was 2 months. Is that normal or when did YOU get sore breasts. also, when are you nipples suppose to start leaking, they haven't yet, if i squeeze them, i see some come out but when i was pregnant with my first, it started around 5-6 months and i had to wear pads in my bra it was so much, but not this time, why?


Thank you to those who answer!



each pregnancy and each woman is different. With my first I didn't get sore breasts until they started leaking around 2 months in. With my current pregnancy I'm 4 months and have had no leakage but my breasts started hurting before I even got a positive. They stopped hurting at about 7 weeks btw.





Every pregnancy is different. You are fine.




I didn't have any sore nipples during my pregnancy. I started the leaking about a few weeks prior to my baby' girl delivery. I was 2 days away from being 28 weeks when she was born. It wasn't a lot, usually a hot shower made me realize it. I didn't have to wear pads in my bra yet because it only a few spots and didn't leak into my shirts.





Now that I've been pumping and getting milk and all that to take to the NICU for my baby, my nipples are sometimes sore, when I'm not even doing it!





The leaking has gotten a little worse since I began pumping. It's occasionally and when it happens it really leaks through my shirts then.





I'm sure you heard that every pregnancy for each woman differs. No woman will have the same pregnancy twice, or so they say anyway. This is my first pregnancy so I really don't know how true that statement is :).




My breasts were sore for the first month or so I was pregnant, then they didn't bother me any more. Also, my milk didn't come in until after my daughter was born. It's perfectly normal not to have milk until right before or even after your baby is born.




Every women is different. Mine were sore on and off throughout my pregnancy.


You aren't supposed to start leaking at any time, sometimes it happens early, sometimes not until your milk comes in.




I never had sore breasts/nipples when pregnant. My breasts started leaking when i was 16 weeks pregnant.




I got sore breast around 5 weeks, and my boobs never leaked. Every pregnancy id different.




2 months

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pregnancy & Parenting