Friday, March 27, 2009

I

I am 22 yr. I have never had a regular period and have been trying to get pregnant. My last period started on Dec. 15, 2008. I had nothing in Jan. and Feb. not even PMS. This month around the 15th I did however feel PMS like the visitor was coming but it never did, now my left breast hurts on and off mostly at night. I have been having all sorts of stretching and cramping feelings in my stomach, some during the day but mostly at night and i feel really hot. I am the type that could be in 90 degree weather and have a cool breeze give me goose bumps, in other words I don't get hot very easy. I have a little lower back pain. I also had a few days that my ankles where swollen. I took two hpt and both were neg., that was almost a week ago. I know that these are supposed to be preg. symptoms but it would be good to have some feed back about this. Thanks for your time!



Are you underweight for your height? Body fat percentage plays a role in whether you are getting a period or not. What has your doctor said about your very irregular schedule? Have you had blood test to see if you are anemic. Sounds like something you really need to look into with the guidance of a professional. Any of my friends who have had irregular periods were either underweight, anemic, on a strange birth control method, or under extreme stress all the time, which are all reason for an irregular cycle. Your symptoms do sound like pregnancy, but you need some blood work I think. Just my opinion, I don't know all the info to make a better judgement call. I hope you do become pregnant since this is your desire, but you need to know where your health is at before you get pregnant. Make that appointment, and get all your questions answered. Best wishes to you.




Best thing to do is try another pregnancy test. If it's still negative but you haven't started your period. Go visit you're OB/GYN and they could do blood work or perform an ultrasound. If you're not pregnant it would at least give you the chance to talk with him about the probability of you becoming pregnant and your options.




Sounds like you may well be pregnant try using a first response pregnancy test there the best or maybe go to your doctor and have a blood test. Your hormone levels may be really low as some women find that all through their pregnancy their hormone level is low but this is rare. You may be one of those women who do have the rare low levels though so your doctor will be able to tell you. Good Luck


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pregnancy & Parenting