Friday, March 27, 2009

For all u fellow opk users i need ur help! please answer....?

I have been testing since af ended all at the same time I'm on cd22 I got a poitive opk today I was kind of shocked so I did another one 15 min later and it was neg? W.T.H. what does this mean please seriouse answers only thanks! Baby dust to all of us!



Well, your urine may have been a little too diluted to have an accurate result for you. Take another test in like four hours while trying not to drink anything or go to the bathroom. If you got the positive, you have 24-36 hours to get to baby dancing! I got my peak reading today as well. Keep in touch and let me know how things pan out for your ttc efforts. Good luck and tons of sticky baby dust!!!~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pregnancy & Parenting